The Bridgelin Admin Home Page or BAHP is your gateway into your online solution! From the BAHP, you can navigate between the many other Admin Pages that contain every aspect and function of your site through the wide array of Modules and Submodules at your disposal.
How It Works
The Bridgelin Admin Home Page or BAHP is the first of the many Admin Pages that include the Modules and Submodules to build and maintain your website. At first glance, you will see your name at the top of the screen, some additional Links at the right, and the grey Navigation Bar that contains the many Modules and Submodules. Below the Navigation Bar, you will find updates, news, and articles about the Bridgelin Platform and the Bridgelin Community. Be sure to check these regularly!
Selecting a Domain:
Before you can begin, you must Select a Domain. Your Domain is the internet address of your site. You may have access to multiple Domains as part of your account, as well as the Bridgelin Practice Domain (http://www.nabernet-neo.com/). Selecting a Domain enables you to access and edit the site’s many features. Many of the Bridgelin Modules and Submodules will be disabled if you have not yet selected a domain. Please note that if you do not have access to multiple Domains, the single Domain will be selected automatically.
- Click the + Button next to the words ‘Your Domain’ just below your name.
- Scroll down to the appropriate Domain and click on it. (If the list of Domains is rather long you can type any portion of the desired Domain name in the blank at the top of the list to narrow the selections. If you are new to Bridgelin, we recommend you select the Bridgelin Practice Domain http://www.nabernet-neo.com/).
- The selected Domain will now appear next the words ‘Your Domain.’
- Clicking on the selected Domain name will open the actual Domain in a new tab.
- Please note that you may switch between different Domains at any time by repeating the steps above. Changing Domains in this way will return you to the BAHP.
Changing Your Profile and Password:
You can access your Profile and change your Password by accessing the My Profile link located in the upper right of the BAHP.
- Click on the My Profile link located in the upper right of any Admin Page. You will now be able to access and/or edit your name, gender, phone number, password and email.
- Type in any new information you wish to edit or change into the corresponding field. If you wish to change your Password, be sure to enter an identical password into both the Password and Password Repeat field
- Click the Save button.
You may log out at any time to exit the Platform by clicking on the Log Out link located in the upper right corner of any Admin Page.
You may access this user guide from any Admin Page at any time by clicking on the User Guide link located in the upper right of any Admin Page.
Bridgelin is here to help! You may access Bridgelin User Support by clicking on the Support or Create Ticket links located in the upper right corner of any Admin Page. Detailed instructions on how to submit Support Tickets and obtain User Support are available in the following User Manual topic or here.