If you have the Event Registration System (ERS) enabled on your Bridgelin website you can:
- add registration to any event
- process payment for that event using PayPal
- issue a confirmation email
- send up to 4 reminder emails to registered guests
- process offline payments
- review all registrants
- export your registrants list to Excel
PayPal Set Up
We will assume you already have a PayPal account setup so that you can process online credit card payments.
Your PayPal account includes an email/username (eg email@example.com) which you will need when you first set up your ERS.
1. Go to Layout and Navigation : Site Settings
2. Select the PayPal tab
3. Enter your PayPal email/username (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) into the field marked Paypal Default Email
4. Click the Save Layout button
Whenever you set up payment this will be added to the form as your default. You can always change the PayPal email/username for any form or event registration.